11025 Havenwood Meadows Drive, Evansville
You will love the style and feel of this 3 bedroom, all brick ranch home. From the minute you walk in the door, you see the quality. Engineered hardwood floors, tray ceilings, oversized baseboard, crown mold are just some of the features that make this house so special. The foyer is open to the living room and dining room and creates a very open atmosphere. The kitchen is loaded with cherry cabinets, granite tops, new appliances, a pantry, opens onto the patio, and is nicely situated between the dining room, living room, and family room. The living room as a cool tray ceiling and nice windows. The family room has a vaulted ceiling, huge windows, and a built in fireplace. The floorplan has great flow with the master and office on one end of the house and the other two bedrooms that share a "Jack and Jill" bath on the other end. The laundry room is just inside the spacious 3 car garage. The updates are numerous including in 2018 New HVAC with 10 year parts warranty, new carpet, and new Samsung Refrigerator and Range, in 2019 new water heater and new front door. Some of the extra bonus features are the built in irrigation system, Nite Lighters exterior lighting system, beautiful landscaping, gas hook up for outdoor grill, custom kid's closet and built in day bed, huge walk in closet, tile walk in shower, jetted tub, and double vanity in master, and includes all mounted televisions and bookshelves. It is neutrally decorated and in move in condition.
- MLS® #202007837
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,131
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesTub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Jack & Jill Bath, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Breakfast Bar, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Irrigation System, Landscaped, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Storm Windows, Twin Sink Vanity
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market85
- ZoningR-1 One-Family Residence
- Address11025 Havenwood Meadows Drive
- SubdivisionHavenwood Meadows
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, One, Family Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentStacy Stevens
- Listing OfficeLandmark Realty & Development, Inc
Price Change History for 11025 Havenwood Meadows Drive, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #202007837)
|Price Reduced from $289,900 to $279,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS