1701 Cass Avenue, Evansville
Move right into this clean updated 2 bedroom, 1 bath ranch situated on a corner lot. No carpet for allergy free living with new luxury vinyl flooring, original hardwood flooring and tile. New white kitchen appliances, new water heater, and fresh paint are just a few of the updates you will find throughout this home. Off of the kitchen is a spacious laundry area that leads into a breezeway that could be used a second living room or office. There is also an attached 1 car garage with storage as well. A one year home warranty is being provided for buyer's peace of mind.
- MLS® #202007097
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage940
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Countertops-Laminate, Crown Molding, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Home Warranty Included
- Garage Spaces1
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market9
- Address1701 Cass Avenue
- SubdivisionSouthside Park Subdivision
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47714
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile, Vinyl
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentHannah Forrest
- Listing OfficeERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC
Price Change History for 1701 Cass Avenue, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #202007097)
|Price Reduced from $59,900 to $59,600|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS