212 W Mitchell Street, Kendallville
This home may be the best kept secret in Kendallville! Located just one block from downtown shops, it has plenty of special features and LOADS of potential! Whether you're looking for a substantial home to fit your large family, a rental income opportunity, or want to start your own cozy bed-and-breakfast, this 4-story, 6,534 sf home is the key to making that dream come true. Built in 1910, there are plenty of original and unique features in this charming home that make it extra special including; hardwood floors; crown molding; 9 ft ceilings;built-in oak cabinets, bookcases, china, and hutch; solid oak pocket doors; leaded glass fixtures; stained glass windows; two fireplaces; and a butler's pantry. There are a total of six bedrooms--all generous in size, plus two bonus rooms that could be converted to additional bedroom space; as well as 5 full baths throughout the home. Laundry is on the main floor, and there is a 2-car garage with additional room for parking in back. Recent upgrades include a new roof, A/C compressor, alarm system installation, new carpet, flooring and paint in 2014, as well as updated lighting and plumbing fixtures, new windows, new electric range and claw foot tub restoration.
- MLS® #202006793
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,375
- Year Built1910
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic-Walk-up, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-9+, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Natural Woodwork, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Six Panel Doors, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Detector-Carbon Monoxide
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot Description0-2.9999, Level
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationBlock, Stone
- Days on Market38
- Address212 W Mitchell Street
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46755
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesDining Rm, Den
- StoriesTwo and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Partially Finished
- DistrictEast Noble Schools
- ElementarySouth Side
- MiddleEast Noble
- HighEast Noble
- Listing AgentJennifer Streich
- Listing OfficeHosler Realty Inc - Kendallville
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS