1620 S Andrew Circle, Bloomington
A unique limestone farm house located in a desirable east side neighborhood. The home is nearby a movie theatre, grocery, hardware, drug store, restaurants and mall. Built in 1927 and completely renovated in 2005 with new wiring, plumbing, windows and roof. The stone arches on the covered front porch are a unique architectural feature as well as a great retreat on hot summer days. A first floor remodel in 2014 provides an open concept custom kitchen/living area and modern bathroom which includes a soaking tub and tile shower. The small room off the kitchen, originally used as an informal eating space, is currently used as a TV room. The first floor has two bedrooms, a generous living room with a working gas fireplace. The upper level houses a newly remodeled (2018) spacious master suite with two charming dormers, two walk in closets, heated floors in the master bath and a laundry room - a rare find in a home of this time period. Care was taken to maintain period appropriate details like wood trim, floors and glass door knobs while having all the modern updates of a new home. A mud room entry from the garage provides storage for coats, hats and gloves. The large multi-room basement is perfect for storage as it is heated and cooled. The single car garage is 30 ft long and houses a standard SUV and two motorcycles. A new 50 gallon water heater, air conditioner and furnace were installed in May 2019.
- MLS® #202006092
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,170
- Year Built1927
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Available, Countertops-Stone, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Landscaped, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Porch Covered, Split Br Floor Plan, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower
- Garage Spaces1
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market103
- Address1620 S Andrew Circle
- SubdivisionShadow Creek
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingGas, Conventional, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Unfinished, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentJeff Franklin
- Listing OfficeFC Tucker/Bloomington REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS