7215 E Rush Ridge Road, Bloomington
Storybook estate situated on 18+ beautiful, private acres near Lake Monroe that offers high speed fiber optic internet from Smithville Communications. This exquisite residence features unique architectural details (wainscoting, transom windows, crown molding, built-ins etc…) throughout. The 3,487 sq. ft. of living space is all above ground. There is no basement. There are 4 large bedrooms, plus an office and 3 ½ baths. Each level of the home has its own HVAC system. The main level has a comfortable open concept with an easy flow and lovely white oak flooring throughout. The gourmet kitchen has beautiful granite countertops, custom cabinets, including a refrigerator cabinet, built-in gas cook-top with decorative hood and breakfast bar. The kitchen opens to the sunny breakfast room and the 2-story great room with cozy gas fireplace. The dining room opens to both the living room and the covered side porch, ideal for entertaining and family holiday gatherings. The large master suite is on the main level and includes a walk-in closet, a bath with double sinks, a jetted tub and a separate shower. Stunning views, that change with each season, can be found from every window in this home. Outdoor living can be enjoyed on the back patio as well as the side porch. A separate boat house/garage/workshop architecturally complements the house and provides a versatile extra space, with electricity and it is plumbed for a bath so you could create a studio apartment if desired. The house also has an attached, side load 2-car garage. Properties like this one are rarely offered for sale. This is an amazing home in an idyllic setting. See "D" for documents with additional information. See agent regarding boat docks or www.toddmarineassociation.org. There is not one included with the property but one could be available for purchase.
- MLS® #202005803
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,487
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleFrench Provincial
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Sump Pump
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Wooded
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market105
- Address7215 E Rush Ridge Road
- SubdivisionThe Overlook
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Tile, Other
- HeatingForced Air, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentRon Plecher
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Realty Professionals
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS