13792 Paperbark Trail, Fort Wayne
Quality Built Home by AKM Construction! 2,683 sf, 4 Bed/2.5 Bath, on a 970 sq. ft. finished basement! One and a half story home with beautiful & intricate details. Popular open floor plan and stunning, upgraded Front Elevation. Rounded corners & can lighting throughout. Large Master Bedroom on the first floor, with en-suite (double vanity w/custom built linen and Large Walk-in Closet)! The kitchen is equipped with Custom Cabinetry ( dove tail drawers w/soft close ), Large Kitchen Island for added counter space, Whirlpool Appliances (Stove, Microwave and Dishwasher) & a Walk-in pantry! Separate Laundry Room and ½ bath off the kitchen. Beautiful 18x18 Great Room w/framed, gas log fireplace. On the 2nd floor you will find bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 all have ample closet space. All Closets are built w/custom made shelving! Full Bath and Custom built Linen closet by Cabinet supplier on 2nd floor! 4 Car Attached Garage!!! Andersen Windows, exterior walls spray foamed & insulated. Engineered floor system. 95% Energy efficient Furnace. Lots of storage! Amazing home, for an unbelievable price!!! Award winning SW Allen County Schools! *KAM homes include 1 year and 2-10 HB warranties.*
- MLS® #202005770
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,657
- Year Built2020
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesSwimming Pool, Sidewalks
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Porch Covered, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces4
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market51
- Address13792 Paperbark Trail
- SubdivisionGrey Oaks
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46814
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Partially Finished
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- Listing AgentThomas Cheviron
- Listing OfficeMike Thomas Associates, Inc.
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS