2412 E Cathcart Street, Bloomington
Move-in ready home, built recently with impeccable attention to design, detail, and quality; a high-end kitchen; plus important healthy home features. Three bedrooms with 2 on the main level, 3 full bathrooms, a large well-lit studio/office upstairs, plus a basement. This home enjoys a commanding view of the neighborhood with privacy from the street in front, while in back a private courtyard entrance from the alley-load driveway provides easy access for the family as well as guests. Inside, the home is well suited to both entertaining and family living, with an open floorplan and a large center island kitchen which includes custom Leicht cabinetry from Germany and quartz countertops with a marble inset. Top-shelf appliances include a Wolf Induction Range, Wolf Drawer Microwave, glass door Sub-Zero refrigerator, Meile dishwasher, and a coffee bar ready for a plumbed coffee maker. An additional water filtration system is in place for kitchen drinking, coffee, and ice water systems. Downstairs is a finished partial basement that can be used for a family or exercise room. This area is plumbed for a bathroom and has an added storage/utility room. Healthy home features begin with real hardwood and tile flooring throughout: materials that are easily cleaned and less prone to harboring allergens or contaminants than carpet or laminates. An energy recovery ventilator drives a whole-house ventilation system that can continually remove stale air and introduce fresh filtered air, further reducing airborne contaminants. The garage entry opens directly to a mudroom and adjacent laundry room with sink for easy clean-up before entering the rest of the house when returning home. Enjoy time outdoors on the lovely brick enclosed patio that includes a wood-burning fireplace and a covered porch. Smart home features include Nest security and protection systems, video monitoring of each entrance, and whole-house HDMI distribution. Gentry Crest at Renwick is one of Bloomington's established east side neighborhoods. Convenient to all east side shopping and dining. The Village Center at Renwick - just moments from your door - includes Crumble Coffee And Bakery Shop, C3 restaurant & bar. And a wonderful park, playground, and walking trails are just steps away.
- MLS® #202005498
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,440
- Year Built2016
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesPlayground, Sidewalks
- FeaturesAlarm System-Sec. Cameras, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Custom Cabinetry, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Breakfast Bar, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Rough-In Bath, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorCement Board
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- WindowsEnergy Star Doors, Energy Star Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market112
- Address2412 E Cathcart Street
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorConcrete, Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- MiddleJackson Creek
- HighBloomington South
- Listing AgentJulie Booze
- Listing OfficeCobblestone Realty
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS