1939 E 350 N, Bluffton
Here is a rare opportunity to own this secluded sanctuary on 18.66 acres in Northern Wells county. This property features a very unique energy efficient earth sheltered home, over 8 acres of rolling woods with ATV and walking trails, 4 acres of hay field and a 1 acre stocked pond, complete with sand beach, slide, gazebo and bridge. Let’s not forget the 1,700 sq ft fully insulated barn with a wood heat source and full restroom. Perfect for all your country living toys. **The main component of an earth sheltered home is its infrastructure. Being built out of concrete, the homes temperature will mimic closely to the internal temperature of the soil and the ground acts like a blanket. For example, if the soil in the area has a consistent temperature of 50 degrees you would expect the home to remain a steady 50 making heating and cooling very affordable. Other benefits are protection from weather, bugs, water and extremes in tempurature. The home is over 3,000 sq ft of open concept living with 4 large bedrooms and 2 full baths. The home has natural oak woodwork and updated heated laminated floor throughout the majority of the home. The south facing atrium provides lots of light and solar gains and is a large open space for entertainment with lots of built in seating. Pre-owned appliances are not warranted. One of a kind property! Listing agent is related to seller and seller is licensed real estate agent.
- MLS® #202005456
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,075
- Year Built1978
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleEarth Home/Berm
- AmenitiesCable TV Antenna, Common TV Antenna
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Balcony, Built-In Speaker System, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Countertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Six Panel Doors, Split Br Floor Plan, Storm Doors, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Sump Pump, RV Parking, Workshop, Built-in Desk, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Laundry-Chute
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Wooded, Water View, 15+, Pasture
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Storm Doors
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market44
- Address1939 E 350 N
- CountyWells County
- Zip Code46714
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- HeatingBaseboard, Forced Air, Gas, Wood, Multiple Heating Systems
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictNorthern Wells Community
- ElementaryLancaster Central
- Listing AgentJoni Donaghy-myers
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Holloway
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS