2001 S Mcgowan Road, Bloomington
An amazing find! Hunters and Nature Lovers Paradise! Venture Up This Long Drive, Directly Across From the Monroe Reservoir Stillwater Marsh, To This Beautiful 1 ½ Story Situated on 10.53 Acres. Some Of The Many Features Include Extensive Use of Ceramic Tile, Gorgeous Wood Finishes, Exquisitely remodeled Bathrooms, Skylights, Vaulted and Volume Ceilings and So Much More. The Property is Surrounded By State of Indiana Department of Natural Resources Land As Well As USA and IU Trustees.
- MLS® #202005454
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,917
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Balcony, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Deck Open, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Main Floor Laundry, Great Room, Adj to State/Natnl Forest, Ceilings-Beamed, Skylight(s), Split Br Floor Plan
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Lot DescriptionRolling, Water View, Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market108
- Address2001 S Mcgowan Road
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning Stove
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Other
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentGigi Larmour-goldin
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Acclaimed Properties
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS