6124 Tangle Creek Court, Fort Wayne
This *RARE* 6-bedroom custom-built all-brick home has over $150K in updates, from the upgraded crown molding/trim package throughout home, arched door wells to 2 cedar walk-in closets. The vaulted ceiling in the living room has 2-story wall of windows w/ views of the wooded backyard. The gas log fireplace is flanked w/ custom built ins. The kitchen has beautiful custom cabinetry, large center island w/contrasting granite, built in desk, walk-in pantry, newer appliances – including a Thermador cooktop, + a breakfast bar that comfortably seats 5. The home’s 2nd fireplace is in the adjacent hearth room. Don’t miss the transoms over the sliding glass doors to the 3-season room w/ shiplap walls & cathedral ceiling, then walk out to the upper level TREX deck. The main-level laundry room has cabinets, 2nd pantry + plenty of extra counter space. 3-car HEATED garage has walls of storage shelves, utility sink + separate dog bath. The roomy main-level master suite shares the foyer’s beautiful hardwood floors. The ensuite’s custom cabinetry is amazing. Don’t miss the enormous linen storage, STEAM SHOWER + his ‘n her walk-in closets (1 is cedar lined). 4 large bedrooms upstairs all have walk-in closets + share 2 Jack ‘n Jill baths. We love the spacious loft area w/built-in bookshelves, balcony + the enormous walk-in attic storage space. The finished walk-out lower level has a 56’ x 24’ rec room w/beautiful cabinetry in the kitchen/wet bar + comfortably seats 8 at the bar. A 3rd gas fireplace is flanked by built-in shelves on a completely bricked wall (a MUST SEE!). Walk out to the paver patio to enjoy the wooded views + creek below. The 19’ x 16’ 6th bedroom w/ window bench + built-ins allows privacy for guests. A full bath is nearby + is a Jack ‘n Jill bath w/ the exercise/bonus room. The woodworking room has a commercial grade exhaust fan + could make a great cigar room. Don’t miss the 2nd cedar closet (shelved) + bonus storage under the stairs. This home has geothermal heating & dual water heaters.
- MLS® #202005332
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,709
- Year Built2005
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Chair Rail, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath, Garage-Heated, Balcony, Closet(s) Cedar, Steam Shower
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Slope
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market56
- Address6124 Tangle Creek Court
- SubdivisionBittersweet Lakes
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46814
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Floors, Tile
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, Rec Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- ElementaryLafayette Meadow
- Listing AgentHeather Regan
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Fort Wayne
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS