9014 Black Wolf Pass, Leo
Timeless elegance! Classic New England Federal on prime 1.8A setting w/ private wooded backyard. This gracious one-owner home was custom built by Timberlin Homes, one of the area's leading builders. With over 4,750 sq ft of fin. living area & 5 UL bedrooms, this is the perfect family home. The foyer opens into a formal dining room & there is a main level den/study overlooking the wooded backyard. The kitchen is fitted with ceiling height custom Harlan cabinets & GE SS appliances, & opens into the breakfast area & the light & bright great room w/ scenic nature views. 13x11 laundry room has a wall of built-in cabinets & washer & dryer remain. The master suite has a stone fireplace & spacious master-bath with His & Her vanities, Jacuzzi tub & shower, an amazing walk-in closet w/ custom built-ins & a private exercise room. The finished daylight LL features a home theater room, recreational area w/ built-in wet bar & stained concrete flooring. There is a cozy family room w/ rustic accents & fireplace & full bath. The 3rd floor has a large walk-up attic offering potential for a future flex-room. Special features & amenities include 3 fireplaces, solid 3/4" wood flrs, premium trim package, & extensive wainscoting, 2 HVAC units, dual-zoned thermostats, security system, surround sound & irrigation. Perfect outside entertainment area w/ screened porch, 2-tiered Trex deck w/ pergola & semi-circular flagstone patio. A truly amazing home in a spectacular setting.
- MLS® #202005308
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,755
- Year Built2008
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleTraditional, New England
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Swimming Pool
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic-Walk-up, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Custom Cabinetry, Built-In Home Theatre
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorCement Board, Stone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded
- WindowsEnergy Star Windows, Insulated Doors, Insulated Glass Windows
- RoofAsphalt, Metal, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market46
- Address9014 Black Wolf Pass
- SubdivisionMetea Valley
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46765
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Concrete
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, 1st Bdrm, Gas Log, Basement, Three +, Gas Starter, Vented, Ventless
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Finished, Full Basement
- DistrictEast Allen County
- Listing AgentPatricia Piat
- Listing OfficeMike Thomas Associates, Inc.
Price Change History for 9014 Black Wolf Pass, Leo, Indiana (MLS® #202005308)
|Price Reduced from $549,900 to $529,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS