11000 Scouts Way, Evansville
Awe inspiring estate located in Eagle Ridge Estates. The Mahoghany front door leads into the grand Foyer complete with custom iron work on double stairwells. Leading to the great room with a gas log fireplace, wet bar, and doors leading to the upper deck. The kitchen features a large island, Wolf gas range with double ovens, sub zero over sized refrigerator and freezer, trash compactor, 4 dishwasher drawers, ice maker, wine fridge, walk in pantry, and butler's pantry with sink. The dining room has a custom ceiling and access to the upper deck. The main level master suite offers a large walk in closet, a spacious private bath with two vanities, large walk in tiled shower, freestanding tub, extra walk in closet, and a river rock pathway. The home office has custom leather floors and built in desk, credenza and bookshelves. On the other side of the home you will find two additional bedrooms each with private baths and spacious walk in closets. Finishing up the main level is a large laundry room with sink, storage closet, and cabinets along with a stunning half bath. The impressive lower level features it's own foyer, a spacious family room with a gas fireplace, a rec room including a pool table, barrel ceiling area, a kitchenette and bar with an ice maker, full sized refrigerator, microwave, and sink. The home theater room is art deco style with acoustic panels and a 3D projector. The outstanding wine room and cellar has storage for up to 835 bottles. An arts and crafts room is great for projects or just wrapping gifts. The fourth bedroom is on the lower level and offers a private bath, walk in closet, and a doorway leading to the covered porch and pool area. Finishing up the lower level is a utility room/storm shelter and a golf cart garage. The salt water heated sports pool features a swim up bar with built in seating. The bar area has a sink, stainless storage cabinets, refrigerator, and granite counter tops. You will find an extravagant outdoor stone fireplace and grilling area. The upper deck concrete and has glass side panels and steel support. The lower covered patio has an ample seating area with built in tv. Off the bar pavilion is a full bath. This home is lavishly landscaped with a complete irrigation system. This impressive estate has too many upgrades to list. Private showings by appointment only.
- MLS® #202004982
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage9,155
- Year Built2008
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleWalkout Ranch
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic-Walk-up, Balcony, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-In Home Theatre, Cable Available, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Generator-Whole House, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry
- Garage Spaces4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- ExteriorStone, Other
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market114
- Address11000 Scouts Way
- SubdivisionEagle Ridge Estates
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Other
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Radiant, Multiple Heating Systems
- CoolingCentral Air, Multiple Cooling Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Gas Log, Wood Burning, Three +, Other
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentJulie Bosma
- Listing OfficeERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS