18930 Griffin Road, Huntertown
Stunning 25 Acre Estate In Perry Township Is Flanked By Trees For A Private Setting. This Roy Mcnett Designed & Chris Stauffer Built Masterpiece Will Take Your Breath Away. Gated Entrance Leads You Down The Drive To Gorgeous Views Of This Rolling Estate. The Brick Gazebo Beyond The 1 ½ Acre Stocked Pond Is Perfect To Enjoy Watching The Plethora Of Wildlife. This Amazing Home Features A Grand 2-Story Foyer Leads To Large Great Room With Crown Molding & Wall Of Floor To Ceiling Windows. Huge Custom Island Kitchen With An Abundance Of Cabinet Space, Walk In Pantry, Built In Wine Racks, Corian Counters, Double Ovens, & All Appliances Remain. Cathedral Hearth Room Off Kitchen With More Crown Molding, Gas Fireplace & More Windows Overlooking The 1 ½ Acre Pond. Cathedral 4 Season Room Off The Nook With Bead Board Walls & Wood Ceiling. Beautiful Den With Built-Ins, Marble Fireplace & More Amazing Windows Overlooking The Property. Upstairs Master Suite With More Incredible Views, Large Master Bath With Double Vanities, Whirlpool Tub, Walk In Tile Shower & Enormous Walk In Closet. 2nd Bedroom Is Upstairs As Well, With It’s Own Private Bath, Large Walk In Closet, 12x20 Finished Play Area Or Craft Room & An Additional 12x32 Of Finished Attic Storage. Walk Out Basement Is Entertainers Paradise With Large Rec Room With Custom Bar, Full Kitchen & Stone Gas Log Fireplace. Basement Also Features 2 More Bedrooms, Both With Great Closet Space, One With Its Own Private Bath & The Other Shares The Main Basement Full Bath. 8 Car Garage In Total With A 4 Car Attached Heated Garage Is 26x50 & A 4 Car Detached Heated Garage That Is 28x52 With Finished “Cave” Above, That Could Be Another Great Entertaining Area. Each Garage Is Outfitted With Loads Of Custom Storage Solutions! Custom Gazebo In The Backyard. Large 12x11 Utility Room With Sink & Great Storage. Geothermal Heating. 2 Oversized Water Heaters. See The Tour For A Video Of The Land. Pictures Do Not Do This Home Justice - Schedule Your Showing Today!!
- MLS® #202004918
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,646
- Year Built1999
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Balcony, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Pocket Doors, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Six Panel Doors, Skylight(s), Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Workshop, Formal Dining Room, Garage-Heated, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, Ceilings-Beamed, Guest Quarters
- Garage Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Lot DescriptionRolling
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market47
- Address18930 Griffin Road
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46748
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air, Geothermal
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesDen, Kitchen, Rec Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- Listing AgentBrad Stinson
- Listing OfficeNorth Eastern Group Realty
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS