1515 16th Street, Bedford
Grand old home located in the heart of the great City of Bedford. Just steps from everything but quiet and cozy. Built in 1908, enjoy the charm of the original details but the upgrades of a modern home. New drywall, plumbing throughout the home, electrical, windows, doors, newer HVAC, the list goes on. 3 BR, 2.5 BA, over 2400 sq f, oversized carport and wrap around porch. Windows tilt in for easy cleaning, pocket doors, original wood flooring, staircase with built in bench, and beautiful fireplace in the formal dining.
- MLS® #202004916
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,478
- Year Built1908
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleTraditional, Foursquare
- FeaturesCeiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Ceramic, Crown Molding, Disposal, Natural Woodwork, Porch Covered, Stand Up Shower, Custom Cabinetry, Near Walking Trail
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot Description0-2.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market118
- ZoningR-1 Single-Family Residence District
- Address1515 16th Street
- CountyLawrence County
- Zip Code47421
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDining Rm
- StoriesThree Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement
- DistrictNorth Lawrence Community Schools
- HighBedford-North Lawrence
- Listing AgentAngel Hawkins
- Listing OfficeHawkins & Root Real Estate
Price Change History for 1515 16th Street, Bedford, Indiana (MLS® #202004916)
|Price Reduced from $230,000 to $219,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS