1136 N 600 E, Kendallville
ACCEPTED CONTIGENT OFFER - ACCEPTING BACK UP OFFERS Located on 6.35+/- acres of partially wooded land, this beautifully maintained 1 owner home offers 4 bedrooms, 3 full & 1 half bath, 4000+ sq ft of living space. Approximately 3 acres is mowed and the rest is natural habitat for deer, rabbits, etc. The main floor offers hardwood flooring in the foyer, a large living room with gas fireplace and large windows that allow in lots of natural light. The large kitchen has lots of counter space, breakfast bar seating, and a task station. The separate dining room comes complete with tray ceiling. A family room with vaulted ceilings and skylights is a great spot for entertaining. A split bedroom concept, with the master featuring a large en-suite. In the finished basement you'll find a large rec room with entertaining/wet bar, 2 bedrooms (each have walk-in closets), a private den, and tons of storage space. If that were not enough, this home also features a 1680 sq ft detached Pole barn that is insulated, heated, has a bathroom & a water heater. In addition to that, there is a 36X20 garage for even more storage! Taxes on this home reflect the home on 29.35 acres. Recent updates include a new metal roof in 2017, new furnace & central air in 2015, new sump pump. This home is a must see. It has been so lovingly cared for & impeccably maintained.
- MLS® #202004598
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,064
- Year Built1995
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-in Desk, Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Generator Ready, Six Panel Doors, Skylight(s), Split Br Floor Plan, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partially Wooded, 6-9.999, 10-14.999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market56
- Address1136 N 600 E
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46755
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, Basement
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictEast Noble Schools
- MiddleEast Noble
- HighEast Noble
- Listing AgentJackie Clark
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Real Estate Group
Price Change History for 1136 N 600 E, Kendallville, Indiana (MLS® #202004598)
|Status Changed from Cont-First Right to Contingent||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Cont-First Right||–|
|Price Reduced from $465,000 to $418,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS