6714 Laysan Teal Cove, Leo
Offer Accepted. 48-hour First Right Contingency. Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac in Mallard's Lake and situated on a prime waterfront home site, you will find the abode you have been looking for. Soaring ceilings and exemplary windows with picturesque views grace each level of this expansive charmer. An amazing living room provides cathedral ceilings, large windows with custom blinds, and a quaint fireplace with custom bookcases and cabinetry. Luxury is redefined in the incredible and bright main level master suite from the cathedral ceiling, dual sink vanity, jetted tub, and walk-in closet to the private access to the incredible deck overlooking the water. The chef's island kitchen of your dreams awaits with ample counter space and cabinetry for your culinary delight. Relax in comfort or entertain a multitude of guests in the fully finished daylight basement, complete with a full kitchen, en-suite showcasing a custom tile shower, additional recreational space with built-in entertainment center, and more! A versatile loft welcomes you to the upper level where you will find three bedrooms and a third suite enhanced with extra space for a private theater, exercise area, or private office as well as a pristine tile shower. Immense outdoor living, oversized Trex deck, and a concrete patio with this rare find in Leo Schools is the perfect home for your lifestyle.
- MLS® #202004544
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,951
- Year Built2002
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StatusCont-First Right
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Attic-Walk-up, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Ceiling-Tray, Crown Molding, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Jet Tub
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionWaterfront, Waterfront-Level Bank, Cul-De-Sac
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market54
- Address6714 Laysan Teal Cove
- SubdivisionMallards Lake
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46845
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Multiple Heating Systems
- CoolingCentral Air, Multiple Cooling Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Finished, Full Basement, Daylight
- DistrictEast Allen County
- Listing AgentEric Thrasher
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Price Change History for 6714 Laysan Teal Cove, Leo, Indiana (MLS® #202004544)
|Status Changed from Active to Cont-First Right||–|
|Price Reduced from $459,900 to $454,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS