508 Main Street 2c, Evansville
508 Main St 2C: Welcome to downtown living at its best in this like new, spacious 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath condo in The Renaissance Building. The condo was designed with the finest in architectural details including archways, high ceilings, crown molding, tall windows, an exposed brick wall, granite counter tops, accent lighting and stylish baths, and has new paint and LED lighting, and the Acacia Jatoba hand scrapped hardwood floor is the finishing touch! The open concept floor plan has a great room featuring a living room area, a dining area, and a theatre room area complete with a 4K 120” video projector, new 7.1 Dolby ATMOS Surround Sound System, plus a wet bar, wine rack and cooler. This condo has been outfitted with smart technology: smart blinds and smart lighting that are programmable for scenes and schedules and can be controlled with an app; a smart door lock with touchpad that can be operated remotely with a smart phone, and a Nest thermostat for low utilities. Enjoy a kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar, and a master bedroom with crystal chandelier, walk-in closet and a bath double vanity, a travertine surround for the whirlpool tub, and terrazzo flooring and walk-in shower, and an oversized water heater. The second bedroom features a private full bath with walk-in tile shower. Separate laundry room and storage with a sliding contemporary barn door entry that is accessed via the half bath. Just down the hall from the condo is a 150+ sq ft climate controlled secured storage area. Enjoy great views from the rooftop garden area, which features a gas grill and new patio furniture. This condo is your opportunity to be a part of all the great events in the downtown scene with the Ford Center, Events Plaza, great restaurants, and continuing expansion projects nearby. Use your condo as the gathering place for downtown events, and there’s no need to find parking when you can park in the secured underground parking garage with two reserved spaces conveniently located right next to the elevator, which provides access to all levels.
- MLS® #202003805
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,350
- Year Built1919
- Has BasementYes
- StyleMid Rise
- AmenitiesCable TV Antenna, Security
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-9+, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Home Warranty Included, Open Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Home Theatre, Cable Available, Elevator, Intercom, Pocket Doors, Wiring-Smart Home
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionOther
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market117
- ZoningR-1 One-Family Residence
- Address508 Main Street 2c
- SubdivisionThe Renaissance On Main
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47708
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile, Slate
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- HighFrancis Joseph Reitz
- Listing AgentCarolyn Mcclintock
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS