7875 N State Rd 19, Denver
Land for any activities! This property spreads out across 5 acres that includes a large pastured area with a lean to that can be used to shelter animals as well as being equipped with high tinsel fencing that will stay with the property. Also within the pastured area is a creek that provides a constant flow of water. Outside of the pasture there is also another small lean to on a lot that would be perfect for hogs. On the property it also features a beautiful farm home that features three bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Many features throughout the home have been updated. New windows, flooring, paint, lighting, re-graveled horseshoe drive, and new roof. The property also has plenty of room for a large garden to make this hobby farm just the way you want.
- MLS® #202002855
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,590
- Year Built1880
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesRange/Oven Hook Up Elec, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Formal Dining Room, Cable Available, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Natural Woodwork
- Lot Description3-5.9999, Pasture
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market73
- Address7875 N State Rd 19
- CountyMiami County
- Zip Code46926
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet
- HeatingForced Air, Electric
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictNorth Miami Community Schools
- ElementaryNorth Miami
- MiddleNorth Miami
- HighNorth Miami
- Listing AgentSarah Mast
- Listing OfficeTerrell Realty Group, LLC
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS