2597 E Pedigo Bay Drive, Bloomington
Unique waterfront home with panoramic Lake Monroe views that won't last long! 1.1 acres with frontage on Lake Monroe and over 5,000 square feet of living space. This home was designed with every detail in mind. Design elements such as a high-pitch roofline, masonry chimney and fireplace, beamed ceilings and 1900-era stained-glass front door. Gorgeous chef-ready kitchen with top-to-bottom custom cabinetry. Main level master with two-person shower and separate tub. Huge 5+ car garage with capacity to house a 25’+ foot boat plus additional lower level garage to store lawn and garden equipment. The finished basement includes a full wet bar with dishwasher, ice maker and kegerator. The basement also has a large art studio, and a full bath with tile shower leading to a custom cedar sauna. The upper floor separates an additional 4+ bedrooms and two full baths, perfect for hosting lake guests. Custom office with floor to ceiling bookshelves. Unfinished expansive attic could be finished for an additional 1800 square feet of living space or used for living-level storage. Adjoining to the lot are several acres of common area, providing park like views from the front of the home and lake views from every window on the back and sides of the house! Securely located in a desirable gated neighborhood with manicured grounds easily accessible from 37. Easy boat storage and less than a mile to salt creek boat ramp. Only ten miles from Bloomington! This gem is priced to sell!
- MLS® #202002290
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,069
- Year Built2013
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Balcony, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Covered, Deck on Waterfront, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Pantry-Walk In, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry
- Garage Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Slope, Waterfront, Lake, Water View, Waterfront-High Bank
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market72
- Address2597 E Pedigo Bay Drive
- SubdivisionPedigo Bay
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning
- StoriesMulti-Story (3+)
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- MiddleJackson Creek
- HighBloomington South
- Listing AgentAmanda Franklin
- Listing OfficeCarpenter, REALTORS-Bloomington
Price Change History for 2597 E Pedigo Bay Drive, Bloomington, Indiana (MLS® #202002290)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
|Price Reduced from $899,000 to $879,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS