291 Big Rock Pass, Huntertown
*Open House this Sunday, March 15th from 2-4pm! *Modern Craftsman Ranch with 3 Bedrooms and a Den that has over 2100 sq. ft. & sits on a beautiful cul-de-sac lot on the pond built by Wannemacher Design/Build in The Quarry! *Very open concept w/ the Kitchen overlooking the Great Room that has a gas log fireplace flanked by built-ins. *Quartz countertops compliment the custom cabinetry w/ a monster walk-in pantry to boot! *Master Suite has a custom ceiling, walk-in ceramic shower, dual vanities & a huge walk-in closet. *Spacious dining area with a sliding door that leads out to the covered patio overlooking the water & trees. *Vinyl plank flooring throughout most of the main level makes cleaning a breeze. *Oversized 3 car garage & a walk up attic stairway gives you plenty of storage space. *This one is a must see!
- MLS® #202000359
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,115
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-9+, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Attic-Walk-up
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Slope, Water View
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- Days on Market85
- Address291 Big Rock Pass
- SubdivisionThe Quarry
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46748
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- ElementaryCedar Canyon
- MiddleMaple Creek
- Listing AgentGreg Brown
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Price Change History for 291 Big Rock Pass, Huntertown, Indiana (MLS® #202000359)
|Price Reduced from $394,900 to $389,900|
|Price Reduced from $398,000 to $394,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS