120 E Ridgeview Avenue, Elberfeld
Considering owning an extremely well-kept, MCM spacious home with acreage, horse stables/pole barn while just minutes from I-69 /I-64 interchange? Here is a 1968 custom-built home in Greer Township, Elberfeld. You could enjoy the small-town life of community and neighbors while having privacy on your 3+ acres. This is a true Mid Century Modern home with features such as split-limestone veneer (Indiana Bedford stone), custom cabinetry (including bookcases, drawers, entertainment storage, home-office counter, built-in speakers), accordion doors for privacy, walk-in cedar closet, whole house central vacuum, intercom system, thick pecan tongue/groove wall boards, multi-purpose spaces and more. The property was established as a home and farm. There have been cattle and horses in the pole barn and free to roam the pasture. The lighted pole barn (220 service) is large enough to accommodate boat, tractor, lawn equipment, vehicle storage and workshops. The stalls most recently housed five horses, have feeders and wood-chip flooring. The acreage is peaceful and includes mature trees. The western property boundary is adjacent the RR tracks, so you may enjoy the whistle of commerce. Off Illinois Street and in front of the home, totals over 5,500 sq ft of pavement. There's ample parking and closet areas within the garage, with attic access. A swimming pool could be built off the expansive brick patio. A hot tub could be placed on the patio as well as a grill and seating for several. The entertainment options abound outdoors and indoors. The large living room had been used as a seating area and musical room. You may view the sunset here. The Bedroom #4 was originally designed to be a Study for the after-hours office use of the Owner. It has it's own exterior door/storm door. This could be convenient as Bedroom 4 or other use. The Kitchen was designed with a family in mind as there is an island and a lower teardrop counter area for breakfast or lunch. Space for a dining table is located between the Kitchen and Family Room. Fireplace in the Family Room can be used as electric or wood-burning. No need to worry about indoor firewood storage as there's access to the patio. Laundry Room has a sink, closet, W/D and hobby storage and counter. Basement has many livable spaces and a storage/utility room. Lovely brick wood-burning fireplace and billiard table. Sump pumps and wall heaters/coolers are in basement for climate comfort/control. Carpets cleaned. Exterior flood lighting.
- MLS® #201952574
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,151
- Year Built1968
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Cable Available, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Smoke, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Stand Up Shower, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, RV Parking, Tub and Separate Shower, Workshop, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, Sump Pump, Other-See Remarks, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Ceilings-Beamed, Central Vacuum System, Closet(s) Cedar, Garden Tub, Intercom, Natural Woodwork, Pantry-Walk In, Split Br Floor Plan, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorShingle, Stone
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Slope, Pasture
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market113
- Address120 E Ridgeview Avenue
- CountyWarrick County
- Zip Code47613
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingElectric, Ceiling
- CoolingCentral Air, Attic Fan
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Electric, Wood Burning, Basement
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement
- DistrictWarrick County School Corp.
- MiddleTecumseh Middle School
- Listing AgentAnne Crafton
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX REVOLUTION
Price Change History for 120 E Ridgeview Avenue, Elberfeld, Indiana (MLS® #201952574)
|Price Reduced from $395,000 to $365,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS