343 Southbrook Drive, Evansville
Take a look at this 4 bedroom charmer in Brookview Subdivision. A covered front porch welcomes friends and family and invites you in to the foyer entryway with wood floors that flow into the 2 story living room with gas fireplace. The large, eat-in kitchen comes fully equipped with included appliances and has a large island for dining, as well as plenty of cabinets for storage. Open to the kitchen is a family room with second fireplace, perfect for entertaining friends and family. The main level owner’s suite offers a full, en suite bath with walk-in closet. Upstairs, you’ll find 3 additional bedrooms and a second full bath. The third bedroom includes a large, bonus space that could be used for lots of different options. The backyard is a private oasis with large deck, and above-ground pool. Located on over half an acre, the outdoor space offers plenty of room for all sorts of entertainment options.
- MLS® #201949847
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,251
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleCape Cod
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Porch Covered, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot Description0-2.9999, Level
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market136
- ZoningR-1 One-Family Residence
- Address343 Southbrook Drive
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47711
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Laminate, Vinyl
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Gas Log, Two
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentAaron Luttrull
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Price Change History for 343 Southbrook Drive, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201949847)
|Price Reduced from $219,900 to $217,400|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS