4902 Hawthorne Ridge Drive, West Lafayette
Beautiful tri-level home with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and a fully finished basement located on 1.41 acres of partially wooded land. With almost 3,500 sqft of interior space, you’ll have plenty of room for comfortable living and entertaining. Originally built in 1977 but remodeled with addition in 2000 and then updated in 2014, 2015, and 2017. Eat-in kitchen with lots of windows providing natural lighting and a view to the gorgeous backyard. Master bedroom on the upper level is complete with an updated en suite with a tiled shower. An additional generously sized bedroom on the upper level and 2 more bedrooms on the main level. Living room on the lower level features a striking brick wood fireplace and access to the backyard. Half bath and additional room on the main level that is perfect for a private office. Quality updates include 2 heat pumps/2 furnaces, vinyl siding in 2001, and new roof in 2008. Well maintained and beautifully landscaped lot with a running creek going through the back yard. 2-story 22x18 storage shed with electricity, work bench, single car garage door, and plenty of room for storage in the loft. Walking distance to the blueberry farm and located in the highly desired Burnett Creek school district.
- MLS® #201949129
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,712
- Year Built1977
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Skylight(s), Utility Sink, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Workshop, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Natural Woodwork, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Heavily Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market5
- Address4902 Hawthorne Ridge Drive
- SubdivisionHawthorne Ridge
- CityWest Lafayette
- CountyTippecanoe County
- Zip Code47906
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Wood Burning, Fireplace Insert
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement, Finished
- DistrictTippecanoe School Corp.
- ElementaryBurnett Creek
- MiddleBattle Ground
- HighWilliam Henry Harrison
- Listing AgentSherry Cole
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Lafayette
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS