0240 W River Road, Albion
Possibilities! 4 acres inside Albion town limits but includes lots of elbow room! Property is in 2 parcels and could be sold separately if parcel 1 sells first. parcel 1 is 1.5 acres with the house and garage. Parcel 2 is adjacent 2.5 acres and includes an old garage. The home is an older double wide manufactured home, with LP gas forced air furnace, central air and a HUGE deck. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, LR and DR included inside. The newer 3 car garage has electric service and 2 openers, with a full concrete floor. It's all ready to go for your toys, hobbies, or possibly small business!
- MLS® #201949111
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,344
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeManuf. Home/Mobile Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Countertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Garage Utilities, Split Br Floor Plan
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionRolling, 3-5.9999
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market14
- Address0240 W River Road
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46701
- InteriorCarpet, Other
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air, Propane Tank Owned
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesDouble Wide
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictCentral Noble Community
- MiddleCentral Noble
- HighCentral Noble
- Listing AgentDawn Hurley
- Listing OfficeTreehouse Real Estate Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS