7394 E Indian Creek-92 Road, Roanoke
This incredible newer-build Mission Style home is immaculate inside and out, offering 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half bath, and over 4,000 sq. ft. Sitting on a beautiful a 6.59-acre private wooded lot with trails, this home boasts incredible views in every season and is abundant with wildlife. The open concept main level is ideal for those who love hosting. The kitchen features granite counters, Viking cooktop and hood, and a large island for additional storage and seating. The master suite features a floor to ceiling stone fireplace, back deck access, his and hers sinks, jetted tub, dual shower-head ceramic tiled shower, and massive walk-in closet that has its own washer and dryer. The main floor is completed by a large half bath, dog-washing room, office, and sitting area. Upstairs is a loft that overlooks the kitchen and two bedrooms connected by a large Jack and Jill bath, complete with washer and dryer. The daylight basement has a wet bar, dining area, entertainment space, large full bath, a bonus room, and plenty of additional storage space. Finally, the 7-car attached, heated garage has a lift and is perfect for car and toy enthusiasts. Additional home features include whole house stereo, central vac, security system, water softener, composite decking, and a winding concrete drive.
- MLS® #201948902
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,680
- Year Built2016
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Disposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Stand Up Shower, Sump Pump, Custom Cabinetry, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-9+, Central Vacuum System, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Deck Open, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Garden Tub, Jet Tub, Jet/Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In
- Garage Spaces7
- ExteriorStone, Cement Board
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Heavily Wooded, 6-9.999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market6
- Address7394 E Indian Creek-92 Road
- CountyWhitley County
- Zip Code46783
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Three +, 1st Bdrm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Finished, Daylight, Partial Basement
- DistrictWhitley CO Cons Schools
- ElementaryLittle Turtle
- MiddleIndian Springs
- HighColumbia City
- Listing AgentLynn Reecer
- Listing OfficeEncore Sotheby's International Realty
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS