1826 N 650 W, Columbia City
3 bedroom brick country home on 1.518 acres with a tranquil, partly wooded rural setting. The bedrooms are all spacious and the expansive 30x20 great room with wet bar and wood burning fireplace with wood stove and cathedral ceilings provides an inviting living zone. Besides the 1 car attached garage, there is a 32x22 detached garage plus an 11x32 lean to attached.
- MLS® #201948699
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,094
- Year Built1900
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Natural Woodwork, Patio Open, Porch Enclosed, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Storm Doors, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Built-In Bookcase, Ceilings-Beamed, Split Br Floor Plan
- Garage Spaces1
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Partially Wooded, Slope, 0-2.9999
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Storm Doors
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationBlock, Stone
- Days on Market16
- Address1826 N 650 W
- CityColumbia City
- CountyWhitley County
- Zip Code46725
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- HeatingElectric, Wood, Baseboard, Ceiling
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning Stove, Vented
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Cellar
- Listing AgentGregory Fahl
- Listing OfficeOrizon Real Estate, Inc.
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS