11911 Saint Wendel Road, Evansville
THE LIST PRICE IS THE SUGGESTED AUCTION OPENING BID AMOUNT. THIS IS AN ONLINE ONLY AUCTION CLOSING ON MON., NOV. 18TH AT 6PM. THIS IS NOT A FORECLOSURE AUCTION. OPEN HOUSE SUN., NOV. 10TH FROM 1-3PM. Located between St. Joe and St. Wendel, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath Brick home with 2 car garage and walkout basement sits on 4.12+/- acres and provides a beautiful country setting overlooking a peaceful lake. Aside from the mature trees and lake, the property also features a horse barn and pasture area! Inside, the home features a large living room with large picture windows providing wonderful views of the lake. The kitchen features an eat-in bar, abundance of cabinetry, solid surface counter tops and seamless divided sink, and a 4 burner gas stove. Open to the kitchen the dining room provides picture windows framing views of the lake and access to the back deck perfect for grilling, dining, and enjoying the scenery! The main floor bath is massive in size and is shared via the hall and master. The Master bedroom features great views of the lake and two oversized closets. There are two additional bedrooms on the main floor. The walkout basement offers excellent access and views of the lake via the large downstairs family room with cozy wood burning fireplace. There is an additional full bath with standup shower, an office, and a large laundry room and storage space.
- MLS® #201947791
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,878
- Year Built1969
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleWalkout Ranch
- FeaturesCrown Molding, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Garage Door Opener, Patio Open, Utility Sink, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Washer Hook-Up, Jack & Jill Bath, Breakfast Bar, Countertops-Solid Surf, Deck Open, Deck on Waterfront, Foyer Entry, Porch Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Partially Wooded, Waterfront, Lake, Pasture, Water View, Wooded
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Storm Doors
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market21
- Address11911 Saint Wendel Road
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47720
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Walk-Out Basement, Partially Finished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- ElementaryCynthia Heights
- MiddlePerry Heights
- HighFrancis Joseph Reitz
- Listing AgentJacob Mcgennis
- Listing OfficeCurran Miller Auction & Realty
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS