903 Ravenswood Drive, Evansville
MOTIVATED SELLER!!! On the Boulevard of Ravenswood Manor, prestigiously situated on corner lot sits a breathtaking colonial style dwelling. Tastefully updated this home boost charm, character and an abundance of living space. Entryway with tall ceilings, tiled floor and crown molding carried throughout home. Dining room with french doors, custom made medallion, chair railing and newly updated flooring featured on main living area. Great room with wood burning fireplace and door leading to covered patio area, ideal for morning coffee or relaxing in the evening. Kitchen features the original cabinets and doors painted white with tiled counter top/backsplash, breakfast bar, stainless appliances including the 5 burner gas range (appliances less than 2 years old), updated goose neck faucet, hall pantry and built-in hutch. The upper level of home features original hard wood flooring 3 bedrooms with an over sized master suite featuring customizable closets and 2nd floor laundry with washer/dryer included that you will love. There is also a full bath on upper level. Full walk-up attic that has tons of potential for additional space. Other amenities of this home included: water softener, privacy fenced yard 2018, updated roof 2018, replacement windows, full bath added to main level of home completed in Aug. 2019, dual staircase, new brick walk-way to garage, original door knobs, landscaped yard, additional lighting underneath the eves of 2 car garage recently added and a one year home warranty.
- MLS® #201947465
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,282
- Year Built1925
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Porch Covered, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Attic-Walk-up, Crown Molding, Eat-In Kitchen, Home Warranty Included, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, 0-2.9999
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofComposite, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market23
- ZoningR-1 One-Family Residence
- Address903 Ravenswood Drive
- SubdivisionRavenswood Manor
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47713
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Laminate, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentJenna Hancock-wargel
- Listing OfficeBERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES, INDIANA REALTY
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS