53362 Juniper Road, South Bend
Stunning remodel located on nearly 7 acres near the Golden Dome! Originally a barn built by Father Sorin, this 5 bed, 3 bath home has been transformed to couple historic charm and elegance with modern amenities. Kitchen and baths were updated with the addition in 2009, including a large family room with two bedrooms and a beautiful Master Suite with private deck. Convenient laundry and utility room is located right off of the kitchen. Host parties in your incredible Great Room reminiscent of a Middle Age Castle. Stroll through the wooded lot along Juday Creek while your children play in the treehouse and many swings. Enjoy your coffee on one of three porches overlooking the property. Take a quick lime-bike ride to campus to cheer on the Irish. A large barn with electric that was formerly a blacksmith shop could be perfect studio space. More info on history and additional photos can be found at the virtual tour link below
- MLS® #201947308
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,864
- Year Built1937
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Attic-Walk-up, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Workshop, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Tub and Separate Shower, Jack & Jill Bath, Balcony, Built-In Bookcase, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceilings-Beamed, Countertops-Stone, Fire Sprinkler System, Garden Tub, Pantry-Walk In, Porch Open
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Flood Plain, Heavily Wooded
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationBlock, Brick
- Days on Market23
- Address53362 Juniper Road
- CitySouth Bend
- CountySt. Joseph County
- Zip Code46637
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Multiple Heating Systems
- CoolingCentral Air, Multiple Cooling Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Michigan Basement
- DistrictSouth Bend Community School Corp.
- ElementaryDarden Primary Center
- Listing AgentStephanie Larimore
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX 100
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS