136 Eagle Cliff Cove, Huntertown
***Stop by the OPEN HOUSE Sunday, November 17th from 2-4 PM***This home is one you will not want to miss! With over 5,000 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and a full, daylight basement, there is plenty of space! The home is located on a cul-de-sac with a gorgeous view of the pond. The beautiful master bedroom suite is on the main floor and offers a spacious room, walk-in closet, and a large bathroom with a jet tub and double sinks! The large kitchen has an eat-in kitchen that overlooks the backyard and is next to the cozy Hearth room. The granite counters offer plenty of room for cooking and entertaining with a bar and all stainless steel appliances. The laundry room is large with plenty of counter space! Upstairs, you will find three spacious rooms. Two of the bedrooms are connected with a Jack & Jill bathroom. The third bedroom has a full bath within the bedroom. There is a loft upstairs, as well. In the full basement, you will find a large recreation room (the sectional stays and the fish tank is negotiable). The fifth bedroom is on the lower level, as well as another full bathroom, a large den/office, and a great-sized workout room! You will not want to miss this home!
- MLS® #201947211
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,154
- Year Built2006
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesSwimming Pool, Exercise Room
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Deck on Waterfront, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Jet Tub, Jet/Garden Tub, Irrigation System, Landscaped, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Wiring-Security System, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Jack & Jill Bath, Built-In Aquarium
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Waterfront, 0-2.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market18
- Address136 Eagle Cliff Cove
- SubdivisionBluffs at Twin Eagles
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46748
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Gas Log, Two
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- ElementaryCedar Canyon
- MiddleMaple Creek
- Listing AgentHeidi Haiflich
- Listing OfficeNorth Eastern Group Realty
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS