2129 Waggoner Avenue, Evansville
Take a look at this well-maintained 2 bedroom home. This property has a fenced-in yard, and an enclosed front patio. Step through the front door into a nice-sized living room that is adjacent to the kitchen. What was previously a third bedroom was converted into a dining space, which could be converted back if desired. Out back, there is a very large, three-car garage with attic storage. Sellers are unaware of any defects with the property, however the sale is offered As Is.
- MLS® #201947172
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage900
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCable Ready, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0-2.9999
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market17
- ZoningR-1 One-Family Residence
- Address2129 Waggoner Avenue
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47714
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- HighWilliam Henry Harrison
- Listing AgentAaron Luttrull
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS