5701 New Harmony Road, Evansville
Don't miss this adorable brick bungalow on Evansville's Westside. Sitting on a beautiful 1.8 acre lot with many trees. The home features original woodwork, an open living room/dining room leading into the kitchen. There is a large family room in the basement along with a kitchenette and dining area. The large deck off the back of the house gives you views of the large lot in the rear. The garage was converted into an apartment but could be returned to a 2 car garage again. It has a workshop attached and another utility shed for plenty of storage. The home sits just down the road from Resurrection grade school with easy access to Diamond Ave. This home has been in the same family since it was built in 1940 and has been well maintained.
- MLS® #201947148
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,356
- Year Built1940
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCable Ready, Detector-Smoke, Patio Open, Kitchenette, Workshop, Formal Dining Room, Garage-Heated, Washer Hook-Up, Garage Utilities, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan(s), Deck Open, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Natural Woodwork, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Storm Doors
- Lot Description0-2.9999, Partially Wooded, Rolling
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationBlock, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market27
- Address5701 New Harmony Road
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47720
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Conventional
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished, Outside Entrance, Walk-up
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- ElementaryCynthia Heights
- HighFrancis Joseph Reitz
- Listing AgentWilliam Long
- Listing OfficeHELFRICH REALTY CO
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS