5420 Lincoln Avenue, Evansville
Looking for a rare opportunity to own a home on the east side of Evansville, with a park-like back yard, that is almost an acre? Look no further! Do you work from home and want a separate office area which would keep the noise down while working? Once again, look no further. This is the home! There is even a custom gun closet in the office. Need lots of parking spaces? Yep, it has that too. The home is on Lincoln but you access the driveway from Fielding Court. On the inside of the home you will find 3 Bedrooms (with an additional 2 rooms in the basement that were used for bedrooms), 3.5 Baths, a remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances and solid surface countertops, a full finished basement with laundry area, a fireplace in the large livingroom, a huge sunroom, a large Master Suite on the 2nd floor with built in’s. The main floor of this home is mostly hardwood floors. Outside you will find a totally fenced backyard with a fire pit, a play castle, landscaped yard, and a custom concrete RV Pad with 50/30 Amp RV Plug-in. There is easy access to the back yard via Catalever gate in the back. Need a work shop area and a garage? Well, we got you covered there. There is 2.5 car detached garage with an attached workshop and a carport. 12-Month Vectren History: High $201 in August, Low $100 in February, Average Electricity $117, and Average Gas $23.
- MLS® #201947018
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,866
- Year Built1945
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesRV Parking, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Workshop, Formal Dining Room, Sump Pump, Custom Cabinetry, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Home Warranty Included, Landscaped, Laundry-Chute, Patio Covered, Porch Covered
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market158
- ZoningR-1 One-Family Residence
- Address5420 Lincoln Avenue
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47715
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Brick, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingElectric, Gas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- ElementaryHebron Elementary School
- MiddlePlaza Park
- HighWilliam Henry Harrison
- Listing AgentJohn Horton
- Listing OfficeKELLER WILLIAMS CAPITAL REALTY
Price Change History for 5420 Lincoln Avenue, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201947018)
|Price Reduced from $270,000 to $260,000|
|Price Reduced from $275,000 to $270,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS