3343 Jaylynn Court, Evansville
Builder is offering $3500 in closing cost, a refrigerator and washer & dryer with accepted Purchase Agreement by the end of the year. Dream of living in a custom built home with touches that you won't see in other homes? Then this home, built by Dan Buck will not disappoint! As you enter the foyer you will notice beautiful 7 inch wide bamboo flooring that leads to the great room with trey ceiling, crown molding, 10 ft ceiling, custom lighting, and gas fireplace with beautiful mantle. Open kitchen and dining room with lots of windows to view you private tree lined backyard. Kitchen has custom soft close cabinets with dovetail drawers, granite counter tops and walk-in pantry. Master bedroom features trey ceiling with lighting and crown molding and flows into beautiful master bath with walk-in tiled shower & double sink vanity with quartz counter top. Plenty of room to add a free standing tub if you chose or enjoy the room for dressing area. Large master closet has built-ins and a pocket door that provides easy access to the laundry room with custom cabinets and cubbies. Two other bedrooms have walk-in closets and share a hall bath with tub/shower combo and vanity with quartz counter top. Upstairs provides either a 4 bedroom or bonus room with hug walk-in closet. Exit the home through fantastic mudroom that leads to 3 car garage. Home is a must see!
- MLS® #201946677
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,437
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Stand Up Shower, Great Room, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Days on Market25
- Address3343 Jaylynn Court
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentKayla Kuenzli
- Listing OfficeBERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES, INDIANA REALTY
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS