2423 Lincoln Avenue, Evansville
Character abounds in the 1930 Clarence Feldman residence. This immaculate two story Tudor Revival home is located in the heart of Evansville’s Eastside. The beautifully landscaped acre lot boasts two ornate fountains and numerous outdoor sitting areas offering spectacular views from every room of the house. You enter the residence through a vestibule featuring the original solid oak door and tile flooring. Step up into the grand foyer highlighted by gorgeous oak hardwood flooring which is also found throughout the home. The living room features a stone wood burning fireplace flanked by columns sporting decorative sconces. The built in bookcases and cabinetry offer an abundance of storage for books and china. The bay window offers picturesque views overlooking the lush front lawn, fountain and private sitting area. Adjacent to the living room is the formal dining room and den. You will find the sun room with wall to wall windows & a wood burning stove flowing seamlessly from both the den and formal dining room. The kitchen is accessible from the dining room, rear staircase and service entry from the attached two car garage. The kitchen amenities include white cabinetry, granite counter tops, gas range, breakfast bar, planning desk, and beautiful views of the backyard. Completing the main level is a half bath enhanced by the original tile work. The second level includes the master suite with lounge area and bath, two additional bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bath, and a second master bedroom or guest room with an updated third full bath. There is a staircase that leads to the large attic storage area. The custom finished basement makes for a great entertaining area! This area includes a kitchen, family room with fireplace, and potential for a wine cellar. In addition to the 2 car attached garage that has heat/air and a half bath, there is a 3 car detached garage added in 2015!
- MLS® #201946528
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,757
- Year Built1930
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesStand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Jack & Jill Bath, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Countertops-Ceramic, Countertops-Solid Surf, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Laundry-Chute, Patio Open, Six Panel Doors, Storm Doors, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces5
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Lot DescriptionSlope, 0-2.9999, Level
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market31
- ZoningR-1 One-Family Residence
- Address2423 Lincoln Avenue
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47714
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning, Two, Wood Burning Stove, Family Rm, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentJanice Miller
- Listing OfficeERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC
Price Change History for 2423 Lincoln Avenue, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201946528)
|Price Reduced from $575,000 to $565,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS