6141 Heckel Road, Evansville
Peaceful Country Home on dead-end street featuring 6.2 mature park like acres and a 3 bedroom, 2 bath remodeled home. A stone fireplace greets you in the formal dining room as you enter the home. The kitchen features an abundance cabinets. There is also a built-in workstation and an eat-in dining area in the kitchen. Large laundry room with cabinets offering additional storage. The master bedroom has a Huge walk-in closet along with a master bathroom complete with walk-in shower. Adjacent to the master is a sun-room that overlooks the backyard. The home has two additional bedrooms and an additional full bathroom with a tub shower combo. Outside you will find the 3 car detached garage and 24x40 Pole Barn.
- MLS® #201946283
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,941
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBuilt-in Desk, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Eat-In Kitchen, Landscaped, Pantry-Walk In, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Garage Utilities, ADA Features
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 6-9.999, Partially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market22
- Address6141 Heckel Road
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDining Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentJonathan Baker
- Listing OfficeBAKER AUCTION & REALTY
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS