1814 Magnolia Street, South Bend
So much space! Looking for a great home with character, charm, and room for everything and everything well here it is! Fantastic woodwork, end staircase to private master suite with walk-in closet, formal dining room, fenced yard, HUGE 26x32 garage all finished/ insulated and gas line ran to heat, large bedrooms, cover porch perfect for fall or summer evening relaxing. Landscaping and garden areas are beautiful with perennials set to come up at different time of the year so you have flowers Newer Central air and furnace are less than 3 years old, security system, and so much more. So much this home has to offer for a less than rent you can have it all.
- MLS® #201946242
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,848
- Year Built1928
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Closet(s) Walk-in, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Porch Covered, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Alarm System-Security, Split Br Floor Plan
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionCorner, 0-2.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market28
- Address1814 Magnolia Street
- CitySouth Bend
- CountySt. Joseph County
- Zip Code46613
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement
- DistrictSouth Bend Community School Corp.
- Listing AgentTara Lochmandy
- Listing OfficeCressy & Everett- Goshen
Price Change History for 1814 Magnolia Street, South Bend, Indiana (MLS® #201946242)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS