1709 E Calvert Street, South Bend
You'll love this super cute affordable 3 bedroom home! This well cared for home has been in the same family for the last 40+ years. Oversized 2-car detached garage with newer overhead door. Spacious living room with picture window. Updated bath has a large handicap accessible shower. Eat-in kitchen includes appliances. 3rd bedroom is currently being used as a dining room (with closet). Clean dry unfinished basement offers plenty of additional storage. Hardwood floors under carpet. Newer windows. Updated electric. Newer central air unit. One year home warranty. Immediate possession. Convenient location near Riverwalk, IUSB, Farmer's Market, Bypass, downtown, dining, shopping & more!
- MLS® #201946215
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage875
- Year Built1955
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCable Available, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty Included, Near Walking Trail, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Storm Doors, Stand Up Shower
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0-2.9999
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market29
- Address1709 E Calvert Street
- CitySouth Bend
- CountySt. Joseph County
- Zip Code46613
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Vinyl
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement
- DistrictSouth Bend Community School Corp.
- Listing AgentAmanda Hagen
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS