509 Pfeiffer Road, Evansville
WOW! This is a beautiful brick north side of Evansville home. There is a living room and a large family room with a wood burning fireplace. Huge kitchen and dining area with brand new cabinets, all stainless appliances and engineered hardwood floors. 3 large bedrooms with one of those being the master with huge closet and beautifully remodeled bath. NEW Windows, furnace, air, roof, flooring, cabinets, countertops, and plumbing fixtures. There is a great patio in the rear of the home. This home also comes with an attached and detached garage! You will fall in love.
- MLS® #201946051
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,168
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesDryer Hook Up Electric, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Main Floor Laundry, Countertops-Solid Surf, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Six Panel Doors
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl, Shingle, None
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofShingle, Dimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market32
- Address509 Pfeiffer Road
- SubdivisionCrawford Bell
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47711
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentJennifer Mcbride
- Listing OfficeKELLER WILLIAMS CAPITAL REALTY
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS