1225 S 26th Street, South Bend
Live on the St Joseph River and on the River Walk. Boat, bike, or Segway to downtown Mishawaka or downtown South Bend. Bike to Notre Dame or walk to the Zoo. This property is in the middle of everything, yet it feels like you’re in a national park walking along the 280 feet of private fenced river frontage. 16x24 boat dock with fishing shed. Lower level walkout, 4 lots, separate office/studio with granite wet bar, included in sq. ft. New roof, high efficiency mechanicals, wired for network, full walk up attic, additional garden shed below office/studio. coffee bar adds 2nd sink in kitchen so you needn't disturb the cook. Large deck off main level. Lower level patio.
- MLS® #201945990
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,507
- Year Built1947
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Closet(s) Walk-in, Attic-Walk-up, Built-In Bookcase, Countertops-Stone, Deck on Waterfront, Near Walking Trail, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionWaterfront, Wooded
- WindowsMulti Pane Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market24
- Address1225 S 26th Street
- CitySouth Bend
- CountySt. Joseph County
- Zip Code46615
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Wood Burning, Two
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Finished, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictSouth Bend Community School Corp.
- Listing AgentScott Hughes
- Listing OfficeHughes Investments, LLC
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS