5642 E Railroad Avenue, Crawfordsville
Traditional two story county home, located just 5 miles east of Crawfordsville. Spacious living room, large enough for a formal dining room area as well if needed. Eat in kitchen with ample cabinetry and countertop space. The master bedroom is on the main level with a 1/2 bath. 13x28 room on the back of the home has served as a rec room in the past, but could be your exercise space, mud/storage room, or home office. Laundry on the main level. Two additional bedrooms and a bonus room up. A nice lot with mature shade trees. Detached one car garage w/workshop area. Description
- MLS® #201945476
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,004
- Year Built1920
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesDetector-Smoke, Eat-In Kitchen, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Workshop
- Garage Spaces1
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0-2.9999
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market28
- Address5642 E Railroad Avenue
- CountyMontgomery County
- Zip Code47933
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Vinyl, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Electric
- Basement Desc.Unfinished, Partial Basement
- DistrictSouth Montgomery Community S.D.
- Listing AgentLeslie Cooper-pyle
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Real Estate Associates
Price Change History for 5642 E Railroad Avenue, Crawfordsville, Indiana (MLS® #201945476)
|Price Reduced from $100,000 to $97,500|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS