12421 Darmstadt Road, Evansville
Sweet Serenity! Elegant estate home built by Dan Woolen and set on 6+ acres in Darmstadt. So many features to fall in love with, starting with the private and tranquil setting set back off Darmstadt Road and situated between two lakes. A circle driveway and beautiful beds are the entrance to a warm, wonderful home. Welcoming two story foyer with white marble flooring and a magnificent curved stairway, and a half bath. Plenty of space to both live comfortably and entertain. Lots of woodwork throughout including hardwood floors, fireplace mantels, built-in shelving, extensive crown molding, chair rails and wainscoting, and arched doorways. The main floor offers a formal living room with fireplace, a sunroom with slate floor and doors to the patio and pool area, a family room with gas fireplace, a formal dining room with bay window, a large gourmet kitchen, a main floor laundry with mudroom, and a second half bath off the kitchen. The kitchen is a delight with a center island with breakfast bar and Jenn-Air 5 burner gas range, double wall ovens, a Sub Zero refrigerator, lots of Fehrenbacher cherry cabinets, brand new quartz counter tops and back splash, a wine rack, a wine cooler, ice machine and a dining area. Accessed by the front staircase or the kitchen staircase, the upstairs living quarters hosts three bedrooms, a fourth en-suite bedroom with steam shower, a family bath, plus the comfortable master suite complete with sitting room with fireplace and built-ins. The lavish master bath was completely remodeled in 2017 and features a tiled floor in a herring bone pattern, dual vanity and a makeup vanity, separate garden tub, and walk-in tile shower with a multiple shower head system, a perfect way to end a long day. An 1827 square foot finished basement with a second kitchen and bar, a bathroom, exercise room with sauna, and stone fireplace is the perfect rec room for pool, table tennis, and gaming. The outside amenities include a 3-car attached heated garage that can accommodate an RV, an 30x40 inground saltwater pool with cover and an open and covered patio area, an irrigation system, an invisible fence, a batting cage, and a 56x40 pole barn. A home like this is a rare find!
- MLS® #201945408
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage8,891
- Year Built1990
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesHot Tub/Spa, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic-Walk-up, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Intercom, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Skylight(s), Utility Sink, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Garage-Heated, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Kitchenette, Tub and Separate Shower, Custom Cabinetry, Balcony, Bar, Central Vacuum System, Chair Rail, Garden Tub, Irrigation System, Pocket Doors, Steam Shower, Twin Sink Vanity
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market37
- Address12421 Darmstadt Road
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Slate, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Gas Log, Wood Burning, Basement, 1st Bdrm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement, Finished, Walk-up
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentCarolyn Mcclintock
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS