5766 S 600 W. - 57, Columbia City
This home is here to solve many of the issues of buying a lake home! "Lake houses are so close together"--This property is just over an acre in size and across from a nature preserve--view is the lake, not houses. "There's no beach (either a seawall or muck)"--Beautiful sandy beach. "All the waves from the ski boats make it hard to enjoy the beach"--Home is situated in the middle of the idle zone from the boat launch and the ski zone. The best of both worlds and views. "There's nowhere for guests to stay over"--Not only are there two living spaces in the home itself, there is the "garottage." It's a second garage (can still be used as such) with a full bath and space enough for a kitchen. It's a 24 X 20 space with room for beds, tables and couches. There are endless possibilities for the garottage beyond an extra garage or living space. It could be your personal spa/workout area, a workshop, a HUGE garden shed for the green thumb in the family, a family room with pool and ping pong tables. It's even a great spot for "the band." It's even big enough to accommodate many of these hobbies at the same time. A four seasons room in the house is big enough for a large table and seating area facing the beach. This is just off the kitchen that also has an eat-in kitchen. Huge living room with a new fireplace insert. And a new roof as well! Furniture is negotiable. Two full baths and an over-sized garage with workshop area. Sellers are selling as they are spending more time at their home in Chicago. They intend to purchase again on Loon Lake when things slow down in the future. They love this lake and the people here. They highly recommend everything about it. A home warranty is being offered with the sale of this property.
- MLS® #201944926
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,286
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Workshop, Garage Utilities, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Chair Rail, Closet(s) Cedar, Guest Quarters, Home Warranty Included, Porch Covered
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Waterfront, Lake
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market39
- Address5766 S 600 W. - 57
- CityColumbia City
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46725
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingElectric, Wood, Ceiling
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictCentral Noble Community
- ElementaryWolf Lake
- MiddleCentral Noble
- HighCentral Noble
- Listing AgentLeanne Facer
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Price Change History for 5766 S 600 W. - 57, Columbia City, Indiana (MLS® #201944926)
|Price Reduced from $259,900 to $254,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS