3125 Greenleaf Boulevard, Elkhart
Enjoy picturesque river views from this spectacular home on the upper St Joe! 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home with over 5000 sq ft of living area. You won't be disappointed with features that include a master suite with fireplace, his-and-her closets, walk-in glass shower, 2 person whirlpool tub, and dual sinks. The distinctive living room with vaulted beamed ceiling shares a 3 sided fireplace with the dining room. Designer kitchen with custom cabinets and pullouts including a hidden spice rack by the stove, granite countertops, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry. The finished, walk-out basement includes a wet bar, home theatre and atrium with area for hot tub. Enjoy summer evenings on the deck, covered patio or the large well manicured yard. Great space for cars and toys in this four car attached garage.
- MLS® #201944145
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,983
- Year Built1992
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleFrench Provincial
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Skylight(s), Twin Sink Vanity, Tub and Separate Shower, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Washer Hook-Up, Jack & Jill Bath, Balcony, Built-In Speaker System, Ceiling-9+, Ceilings-Beamed, Crown Molding, Deck Covered, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Jet/Garden Tub, Irrigation System, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Six Panel Doors, Wet Bar, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Waterfront, 0-2.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market64
- Address3125 Greenleaf Boulevard
- SubdivisionGreenleaf Park
- CountyElkhart County
- Zip Code46514
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile, Stone
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Basement, Gas Log, Three +, Den, Dining Rm, Extra Rm, Family Rm, 1st Bdrm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished, Daylight, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictElkhart Community Schools
- MiddleNorth Side
- HighElkhart Central
- Listing AgentSteve Miller
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results-Goshen
Price Change History for 3125 Greenleaf Boulevard, Elkhart, Indiana (MLS® #201944145)
|Price Reduced from $749,900 to $699,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS