301 E Washington Street, Chandler
100% USDA financing available! Come take a look at this totally remodeled 2 bedroom 2 full bath home. You will love the new updates which include kitchen cabinets, hardware,new counter tops, resurfaced hardwood, recessed lighting, new light fixtures throughout, new 3 zone state of art heat pump system for comfortable heating & air conditioning, new vanities, new windows, new doors,new ceramic tile tub/shower enclosure and tile flooring in the master bath, walk-in tiled shower and tile flooring, new water heater, new shutters, freshly painted throughout the home, great corner lot that is partially fenced, a covered porch and a 16' X 14' detached carport. $425 America's Preferred Home Warranty offered.
- MLS® #201944144
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage900
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Open Floor Plan, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Porch Enclosed, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Slope
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market9
- Address301 E Washington Street
- CountyWarrick County
- Zip Code47610
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingHeat Pump, Multiple Heating Systems
- CoolingHeat Pump, Multiple Cooling Units
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictWarrick County School Corp.
- MiddleCastle North
- Listing AgentJohn Horton
- Listing OfficeKELLER WILLIAMS CAPITAL REALTY
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS