6979 E 250 S, Akron
Spacious country home with 2806 sq. ft. sitting on a beautiful well landscaped 4.23 acres lot. This home includes 4bd, 3 baths, lr, kitchen dr, and bonus room. Master bedroom and bath are on the main floor. Washer and Dryer hookups on 1st floor AND 2nd floor. Brovont renovated in 2009. The home was entirely gutted and remodeled. Beautiful columns in living room, large family kitchen and dining area. Wonderful details everywhere. 26X28 oversized garage with heat. Vinyl deck with solar lighting and paver patio. Playground for the children or grandchildren, 16x24 pole barn, with electric, for all the toys; fruit trees and a chicken coop to raise chickens. Partially wooded. What more could you want?
- MLS® #201944136
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,806
- Year Built1900
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesDeck Open, Firepit, Garage Door Opener, Porch Covered, Main Level Bedroom Suite
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Partially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market8
- Address6979 E 250 S
- CountyFulton County
- Zip Code46910
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Laminate, Ceramic Tile
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Electric
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement
- DistrictTippecanoe Valley
- MiddleTippe Valley
- HighTippe Valley
- Listing AgentSusan Morris
- Listing OfficeGOTTSCHALK REALTY, INC
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS