3409 Frisse Avenue, Evansville
Country in the City! This well maintained and efficient home is located close to shopping, highways and services, but it feels like you're in the country! 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, eat-in kitchen and separate laundry room. The master bedroom has a private bath and walk-in closet. Split bedroom design for privacy. Fully fenced yard, detached 1 car garage/ shop and storage shed. Located at the very end of a dead end street, there is an abundance of parking and privacy in the wooded setting. Darling covered deck, mature trees and nature all around! Nice landscaping with fruit trees and perennial flowers and blooming shrubs.
- MLS® #201943626
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage920
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeManuf. Home/Mobile Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Closet(s) Walk-in, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Garage Door Opener, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Washer Hook-Up, Tub/Shower Combination, Eat-In Kitchen, Split Br Floor Plan
- Garage Spaces1
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- RoofAsphalt, Composite
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market16
- Address3409 Frisse Avenue
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47714
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- HeatingElectric, Conventional, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentKim James
- Listing OfficeERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS