2216 E Walnut Street, Evansville
Adorable 2 bed, 1 full bath move-in ready home within close proximity to U of E. This character filled home has a large living room, separate dining room and nicely updated fully applianced kitchen. Both bedrooms are generous in size and share the nicely updated full bath. The full unfinished dry basement could easily be finished for additional living space! Spacious fully fenced backyard is perfect for entertaining and has a newer storage shed to hold all your lawn equipment. Updates per Seller are: Roof(2016), Gutters(2016), Privacy Fence(2018), Sliding patio door(2019), Replacement Windows Throughout. Seller is providing a 1 year AHS warranty for buyers peace of mind! Interior photos pending. Will be loaded in the next few days.
- MLS® #201943601
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage832
- Year Built1935
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Storage, Cable Ready, Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Home Warranty Included, Landscaped, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market16
- ZoningR-1 One-Family Residence
- Address2216 E Walnut Street
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47714
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Laminate
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentLaura Carmack
- Listing OfficeKELLER WILLIAMS CAPITAL REALTY
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS