5489 Goose Creek Road, Freedom
Don't miss this secluded ranch in the country! Dream home ready, this home has been well cared for and well updated. Recent updates include a kitchen renovation, upgraded HVAC and flooring throughout. This home has an open floor-plan that must be seen to be appreciated. A den off the kitchen is warm and inviting, with a half bath near by. The great room features a massive floor to ceiling fireplace, great for entertaining guests or lounging on those cold winter days. A deck off the back makes for another entertaining space. This home sits on exactly 5.99 acres of usable flat land that could make for a great space for a workshop, larger yard or farm land. It's truly a beautiful setting on a quiet road, just 12 minutes from Spencer.
- MLS® #201943412
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,750
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling-9+, Ceilings-Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surf, Deck Open, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Great Room
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorVinyl, Masonry, Limestone
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, 3-5.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market41
- Address5489 Goose Creek Road
- CountyOwen County
- Zip Code47431
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- HeatingGas, Conventional, Other Heating System, Multiple Heating Systems
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictSpencer-Owen Community Schools
- MiddleOwen Valley
- HighOwen Valley
- Listing AgentJeremy Tredway
- Listing OfficeFC Tucker/Bloomington REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS