2920 Cimarron Drive, Evansville
Don't miss this super north side ranch just a few steps from the Hornet's Nest! An all brick spacious ranch situated on a corner lot with attached side load 2 car garage (24 x 21), plus an additional detached 2 car garage (26 x 24) with extra parking is a must see. When entering the home, there is a large foyer that leads into the Great Room with gas log fireplace, cathedral ceilings, a ceiling fan and French doors leading to the back patio and the detached garage. The windows in this home provide so much brightness throughout the house. There is a Living Room/Dining Room combo in the front of the home and a large kitchen that features many beautiful cabinets for plenty of storage and includes all the kitchen appliances including a stand up freezer! The Master Bedroom has a large private bath, whirlpool corner tub, stand-up shower and walk-in closet. The additional bedrooms have walk-in closets. The hallway bathroom features a "Jacuzzi" sit-down tub. The laundry room is off the entry from the garage, includes the washer and dryer and a deep sink. Per Seller: Being "SOLD AS IS".
- MLS® #201943225
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,823
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Stand Up Shower, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Other
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market17
- Address2920 Cimarron Drive
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentCathie Spalding
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Price Change History for 2920 Cimarron Drive, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201943225)
|Price Reduced from $210,000 to $209,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS